You haven't seen a business self-help book like this before!"
Mojo is one of those unique words; we know what it means but can't readily explain it. Mojo in its purest sense is a positive force. It is strength, momentum, good luck, power and the "essence of success" all rolled into one.
Enter Business Mojo: Achieving Success Through Mystical Exploration, co-authored by the sister and brother writing team Judy Smith and Dan Smith. For both New Age 'believers' and skeptical, bottom-line businesspeople, Business Mojo opens eyes to possibilities, and bridges the gap between the mystical and practical to help anyone develop a successful business.
• What you name your business can influence success
• Lunar phases - what you should know about them when starting a new business
• How you arrange your office can help you maintain a successful business
• Envelope colors can engender or inhibit business success
• Placing gems on a phone can increase calls from prospects
• Why the key to business success may be Ancient rituals
• And much, much more ...
Judy Smith has more than 30 years experience in marketing and created one of the largest direct mail businesses in Pennsylvania. Dan Smith is the CEO and Founder of Smith Publicity, an international book publicity and public relations firm that has conducted over 900 promotional campaigns for authors, entrepreneurs, and businesses. www.jmaustin.com www.smithpublicity.com www.BusinessSuccessBook.com
Written by: Judy Smith $16.95
Paperback: 204 pages
Publisher: Dog Ear Publishing, LLC (December 3, 2010)